Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Work and the Oreo Cookie



Only few hours to go before my work is OFFICIALLY over for this week. This morning, I was upset not to find an individually packed SKY FLAKES soda crackers inside the old TUPPERWARE container used to hold cookies, biscuits, crackers, etc. Then I remembered that we bought a HYPERMARKET value pack containing two foil packs of OREO COOKIES and i-don't-remember-anymore bonus item. At first, I don't like to bring the pack of cookies at work because I feel that it has too much calories in it (not good for my so-so diet^^). But of course, who could resist the temptation of the cookies inside the blue foil pack! Actually I'm eating it right now while blogging and smiling while reminiscing a blissful moment that happened last EASTER SUNDAY. My brother is teaching my son HOW TO EAT AN OREO COOKIE, just like in the good old OREO COMMERCIAL some few years back!

1 comments:

tArA said...

this would have been better if there was like a step by step demonstration of how to eat an oreo cookie in the picture..haha..thanks for the cookies awhile ago..didn't know it was that important to you..I wonder if eating a cadbury (nuts and raisins) or hersheys (dark chocolate) would remind me of something..harhar..luv yah moo..I'm outa here..*wink*

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates