Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 1, 2008

CY-ber-WORLD

Its been two weeks since i last cared for my blog. Haha i'm such a loser for that. Well, i was kinda busy lurking around a new-found social network called US Cyworld. i first heard of this site from my Korean students coz there's a so-called Cyworld Korea, quite popular to my teen students.

Ok. I admit i started out in that site for the wrong reason. I even used my friend-given-korean-name to match his username in the site. I go to the thread where he is posting. I didn't know that there are many Pinoy members in cyworld. They even have a regular thread in there. i can't resist the temptation to post (aka chat in cyworld). The diversity of topics there are discussing are quite amusing, from corny jokes to pinoy fyi to gossips spreading around the site. People there don't have a common point for bonding except that they are pinoys, enough to make them feel at home.

First week, I started threading, he was not there, my intention was to join the pinoy crowd. I click the POST button, the thread refreshed, He was there, we posted at the same time. I thought it was coincidence, but i know that he should be there. I continued posting replies to others inroducing myself and making friends. He ignored me. I felt non-existent.

Second week, He wrote on my guest book several times. I replied (stupid me!). I sent cyworld messages to him the next day, I ended up accussed of assumptions. He got pissed off. i continued making friends with others. The following day, cyworld server was down. Me and my new-cy-friends ended up in YM conference. It was fun to know them better. Chi became my new-bru-girl. Pinoy thread election result was out, everything was just for fun. End of that week, realization for me. It's over and done.

After those two weeks that i spent in cyworld, I thought I was ready to leave that space. But I came back, for the right reason now. I came back to enjoy the socialization scheme that cyworld offers. Though sometimes I intentionally try to piss him off whenever his there, but its just entertainment for me now and for others who laugh at my punch lines.

I'm not there as Annishi anymore, but as JiHye, a new face in cyworld. I enjoy prepping up my profile page, building up my minirooom, playing miniquiz, photoediting, and making fansigns. Like in real world, cyberworld is huge, so i have to go out and explore. It's like I'm visiting the other side of myself now. A personality far from Annishi's sweet image..

But it's over now.. JiHye is non-existent... again...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Finally my account is already canceled too…
I told you before that I will cancel my account as soon as your account is already canceled.
Less than 24 hours my account is canceled! Yay! Too fast, hehe…

Aunt Gran told me… ou, tama lahat ng mga message mo... These are her response when I copy paste my message in cyworld in her YM…
Your g’dawty told me… good move mom! wise ka talaga! When I told her that I will cancel my account when you already cancel yours so that I can still track you, you also told me na mautak talaga, haha!

Ok seriously thank you for listening to me, in canceling your account in cyworld. I don’t want to see you get hurt again. I know that what I did is a bit harsh but I just did it for your own sake. May pagka-pasaway ka kasi minsan mommy eh, hehe… Hay… kung alam mo lang ang pakiramdam ko nung time na yun habang nagta-type ng message lalo na nung i-post ko yun, haha!

Before I don’t care about that site I just registered there coz you told me to do so, napakamasunurin ko talagang anak, hehe… Then I became an addict to that miniquiz and try to answer those sometimes nakakalokong questions, haha! Then yung convo thingy sa cyworld about status, lalo lang akong nainis sa kanya and told you to cancel your account. Buti na lang you canceled it na. I thought before that you are mad at me, are you?

Ok ok… Never mind that site again and especially never mind him ok?!
Take care always… Love you mommy *wink* Muah!

Granelle said...

Alas! no cyworld anymore.... :)

Good for you to stop visiting that site jie...

It'll only add pain....

MOVE ON!

BE STRONG!

he isn't worth you...

i miss the old happy you....

please give me back my jie....

you take care ayt?

Loves you much!

(~_~)v

mei said...

Golly gee!!!! Good that even before I made a ^*^*##&((^%*( comment, you cancelled your account already. haha. There are more things to come my dear!!! Go and nurture relationships that are worthy of your love. =) Hope to see you soonest! Mwah! Love loads from Unni!

Granelle said...

i miss you annishi! A.K.A. "jie"...

love lots!

Jyotika said...

Jia yo unni! The best is still to come!!!

Unknown said...

What happened sa cyworld na kaya? Just thinking...

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates