Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My OLD PDA is My SUPAH HERO.. for now!!

Oh well.. so i am using an old PDA (Palm Pilot) now to do some blog entries that later on i'm gonna transfer to the PC by.. tan-ta-na-nan.. TYPING! LOL! A more amped way of using scratch paper for drafting haha! Basically i'm just keying in any random thoughts that pops in my mind. I'm so worked up into blogging these days maybe because i haven't really blogged for a long time. So that's why i'm trying to make use of this black and white palm that i found just yesterday inside my desk's drawer.

Now what! I want a new PDA just for my blogging addiction. Well any PDA would do just fine.. as long as its in FULL COLOR already.. hahaha! So i texted my big bro in Singapore to go find and get me one! With WI-FI??? uh.. MUCH BETTER!!!

So let's see if i'll get a new PDA or i'll just grow out of this oh-ma-gah-another-earthly-desire.. LOL!!!

How about i just get a PDA phone?? Well, i'm not a fan of all-in-one gadgets. I still believe in one-specialty-is-still-damn-better.. hahaha!!


(NOTE: this was written last October 24, 2008)

0 comments:

Post a Comment