Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 29, 2009

A Much Awaited - - - From Mily ^___^

May 25, 2009 Monday... At exactly 9am I picked up Mily's package at the local post office of my city...

I never thought that the box is this huge... and prettty heavy (*wink wink*). As you can see the box is wrapped with cheese cloth sewn with white thread... i guess the stuffs are very very safe ^___^

I slowly opened it.. carefully removing the white thread. I think it took me 5mins to remove the cheese cloth cover (hahaha!). As I expected, the box was sealed with lotsa black masking tape (i think i'm tired already LOL). By the way, mine is inside the small box inside the big box... LOL gets??? :P

TADA!!! here are the gifts Mily got fo me!!! A black REVLON kajal liner, A Lakme compact powder, a VCD of 200 Pounds of Beauty for my Mom, and an automatic rickshaw toy for Gab.

All i can say it... THANKS SOOOOO MUCH MILY!!! ♥♥♥ especially for your letter ♥♥♥

FYI: I didn't open Lyssa's and Granelle's stuffs... lol :P

1 comments:

Jyotika said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! U opened it finally!!! IM SO RELIEVED! Really happy that u liked it =) =)
The post is sooooo sweet unni!
Love ya
Hope Gab plays wit his toy =)
(I know u wudnt have opened their packages unni... =P)

Post a Comment