Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Flip-Flops.. This One is My Must-Have!

I'm not a fan of HAVAIANAS, nor CROCS. I'm a DIE HARD fan of IPANEMA and GRENDHA! At first, I don't see why lots of GIRLS and METROSEXUAL GUYS are going crazy with the so-called NEW-GEN-FLIP-FLOPS . Ok they're COLORFUL and EYE-CATCHING.. but COMFORTABLE? Hmm.. have to try one to know one! I so LOVE the DESIGNS and STRUCTURE of IPANEMA.. very good for CASUAL to DRESS-DOWN outfits. GRENDHA is very good if you like a more FEMININE style. My GRENDHA, i can even wear it with my OFFICE attire. I feel like my FEET are so DAMN pretty when I'm wearing my SANDALS! Right now, I only have two pairs of sandals. I wanted to be a pair of flops from IPANEMA but everytime I go to SHOE SALON to check out a pair of flops, my attention is always drawn to the G2B COLLECTION by my favorite supermodel GISELE BUNDCHEN! For my upcoming BIRTHDAY, I want to buy the G2B SUMMER FEM in BRONZE color... haiiiiiizzzzzzzzzz... SO ADDICTED to it ^^

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahihi yan yung style,, & color ng first ever grendha sandals ko,, so comfy... wala lang hehehe

Post a Comment