Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

S-h-O-p-P-a-H-o-L-i-C... I can't STOP!!!


My New Year's Resolution was to limit myself from buying clothes, shoes, and bags... in short... SHOPPING!!! For the first quarter of the year, I think I did pretty well. My closet is not full because I took out all the clothes that I don't like and don't use anymore. My new clothes were mostly bought by my mom. My shoe rack is so tidy now because I took out all the footwear that I don't use anymore. My new footwears were gifts last Christmas and last birthday. I read an article that actually you really don't need to buy so many clothes and shoes. You just have to look for TIMELESS pieces that could last long and traverse any season with a little MIX-n-MATCH =) I always keep that in mind. With footwear, I think I only need a pair of black shoes for work, maybe BLACK ANKLE BOOTS or BLACK PUMPS. I also need only a pair of WEDGES or SANDALS for casual chic look, a pair of SNEAKERS for rugged look, and two pairs of FLIP-FLOPS for laid back working days at the office. I think with footwear it's easier for me to stick with my PROMISE to myself. But with clothes... I think I'm starting to deviate from my GOAL.. haizzz I have to keep on trying. With bags, i haven't bought any coz most of my bags were just given as of now and i dont have any plans on buying yet... THAT"S GOOD! Shoppaholic... I can't stop but I have to CONTROL..

1 comments:

tArA said...

I'm not sure about the "you just have to look for timeless pieces that could last long and traverse any season with a little mix n match" but you definitely have to learn how to control yourself..look whos talkin..harhar..d hell with saving..theres nothin to save Jay..ask your boss..he knows what I'm talking about..hahaha..see you around..

Post a Comment