Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My First Banner for My HOME ^___^

Last friday... TKA Villa topic.. GBA (Golden Bell Awards). Amanda was translating to us the whole convos happening. Everyone there was waiting for the announcement of the Best Actress for Drama. Lin Yi Chen was nominated. So we are all waiting for the results. WaaaaaaaH! Yi Chen won the award! *applause applause*

Someone suggested making a banner for Yi Chen "moment", i can't remember who brought up the idea. Suddenly I thought of trying to make one since im trying to learn more of Photoshop CS.

So I gathered some photos from the awards.. especially the controversial actions of Joe Cheng.. lol acting like a proud bf/husband! *photo credits to Lyssa1209 of the TKA Villa*

Saturday night, after tucking in my little guy to bed, I started on my trial project. I'm not so sure of the correct size to use so i followed the size suggested on the instructions on some tutorial website that i found. Of course i made many mistakes.. uh wrong color combos, typo errors, too much smudging, accidentally deleting layers.. hahaha.

after 2 hours of choosing and thinking and actually doing the whole work... tan-ta-na-nan.... here's my finished work :) *confetti falling*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww! I can’t believe that you can’t remember that I’m the one who suggest making a new banner for the TKA Villa for the winning moment of Ariel! (ehem! winning moment… I’m referring to Joe Cheng’s actions and not for the best actress award, lol! joking!). You forgot you’re dawty, huhuhu *sad* lol!


ok… for a newbie the banner is great, hehe… *peace* ahm… make more banners for the villa mom, haha!

♥ Annishi ♥ said...

lol yeah i will ^__^

Post a Comment