Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Promise On A Sunday

October 26th, typical Sunday except my dad asked me to try driving halfway our street. After a few dead-engine-and-i-laugh, i think i did somewhat fair today. My dad said that i already know how to use the steering wheel coz he even asked me to turn and go back to the starting point, which is our house. I just really got some problem with the clutch coz i always forget to step on it to change gears.

Ok change topic.. i had my hair rebonded and my nails had their much needed mani-pedi! (by the way, my toenails have some nail art, a small flower on each toenail! LOL flower power!).

Some thought is bugging me now.. if someone promises to do something then something happened to cause delay in fulfilling a promise, like moving the said promise an hour or two later, should that be enough reason already to break the promise?

It happened to me today and i feel devastated. It felt like im NOBODY. What's the difference of keeping the promise now and doing it 10-12 hours later? I really feel invisible now. i value time so much. I cherish togetherness more than any earthly thing.

Why are these two things more difficult to receive than receiving material things? I just wonder now..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

it depends on the reason of the person. if the reason is critical (like being hit by a ten wheeler truck) exaggeration in my side, lol! it is reasonable enough. maawa ka naman sa tao baka naghihingalo na eh, haha! joke! but if the reason is use just to escape from the promise, that one is not reasonable. nangako ka pa kung wala ka din naman palang balak tuparin yun, duh! haha!

btw… what’s with the rebonded hair and new art nail polish? lol! *peace*

just buy automatic car so that you will not worry about the clutch when changing transmissions, haha! teach me how to drive when you already know how, haha!

time and togetherness always silang magkadikit… pag wala ka kasing time for someone you can never be with them too, tsk! mas madaling makuha ang material things kasi pede mo lang silang bilhin and ibigay sa taong gusto mong pagbigyan… but ang time is so important its like giving someone your part na hindi mo na maibabalik and I’ll repeat… If you don’t have time for someone you can never be with them too…

chooos! ang drama mo talaga! haha! joke! *peace* love you mom! muah!

Post a Comment