Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kitty Disease is Back Again!!! ^_^

I grew up wearing Hello Kitty dresses and pulling Hello Kitty trolly to my elementary school. I write using Hello Kitty pencil and erase my mistakes using Hello Kitty eraser. I put my pencils and erasers inside my Hello Kitty pop out case and put it inside my Hello Kitty backpack. I cursed my school for providing the notebooks coz it meant that there's no need for me to buy Hello Kitty notebooks. I tie up my hair using Hello Kitty bands and clip it with Hello Kitty bobby pins.

Highschool.. i got to use Hello Kitty notebooks! Instead of a trolly or backpack, I had a Hello Kitty shoulder bag :) I still used Hello Kitty band and pins.. but that was all..

College.. I think I only used Hello Kitty notebooks.. that's it! LOL

At first, I thought I would just grow out of it because anyway fashion style changes through age. But now I'M SOOO BACK TO MY HELLO KITTY ADDICTION!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment