Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

On E.L.F. Cosmetics...

Today i got 3 more stuffs from e.l.f. cosmetics... a plumping lip glaze, face brush, and pencil eyeliner.. to add to my first e.l.f. product which was the eye shadow brush. I've encountered this brands many times already whenever i go to Robinson's Department store to buy some Nivea products and checkout new cosmetic products from Maybelline, Covergirl, Elianto, Max Factor, and L'oreal. But I've never been attracted to the e.l.f booth because honestly I don't find their packaging very eye-catching.

I think a month ago, when I slept at my Buddy's place, she told me about the brushes that she bought and testified that its really good for its cheap price.. well very cheap indeed! :) That event made me curious about that cosmetic brand so i checked out YouTube to see if some people already made reviews about e.l.f. makeups and brushes. I found several videos and watched them to convince myself to get soem of their products... well the products that got good ratings from reviews :)

OK, so here are my e.l.f. stuffs for now...

♥ e.l.f. Plumping Lip Glaze in Baby Doll (P129.75) -- I like the minty sensation it gives, you feel like you just finished brushing your teeth :) The colors of the glazes available are also good but i liked the pale pink color of Baby Doll.. gives enough shimmery sheer pink tint to my lips. I GIVE THIS A 5/5 RATING :)




♥ e.l.f. Professional Total Face Brush (P129.75) -- This brush is made from synthetic nylon but its amazingly soft compared to other brushes available in local department stores. I like the pearl color of the handle but its a bit short compared to other face brushes. But anyway, it doesn't matter to me. The only thing i don't like about this brush is that it's bristles are not very dense. I GIVE THIS A 4/5 RATING :)


♥ e.l.f. Brightening Eye Liner in Black (P129.75) -- It's a creamy, easy to glide on eye pencil plus it has a free sharpener :) It has a clear cap to prevent staining the inside of your bag or cosmetic pouches and breaking the pencil tip. The beauty consultant told me that it doesn't smudge, but i think it smudges a bit.. well making your eyes appear to have a smokey-eyed effect (LOL!). Talking about staying power, It doesn't really stay on for very long (maybe only for an hour or two). I GIVE THIS A 2/5 RATING :(



♥e.l.f Professional Eye Shadow Brush (P129.75) -- This brush received excellent feedbacks because of its very soft bristles and good grip handle. The dome-shaped bristles are good for easy eye shadow application. I GIVE THIS A 5/5 RATING :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment