Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Package Arrived!! Ellana Minerals ^^


Yesterday, my package from Ellana Minerals arrived! I'm quite surprised coz i was expecting that Air 21 will deliver it today. Anyway, when i got home, my mother already opened it maybe coz she is curious about what's inside. As always I'm soooo EXCITED to check out the powders i got. I got 2 Premium Blend Mineral Foundations in Hazelnut Latte and Caramel Latte (sounds like starbucks LOL!) and a Translucent Sheer Finish Mineral Finishing Powder in Espresso Con Panna. They are placed in small zip lock bags for sampling. By the way, I didn't pay anything for the powders, just for the shipping :) (85 pesosesoses only LOL coz i live outside the Metro). If you want to try out their products, just fill out the form here.. VERY EASY! :)

I had the chance to try the Hazelnut Latte Foundation today and I'm so amazed how it matched my skin exactly and blended very well. The Caramel Latte I think i will try out tomorrow. The Espresso Con Panna also proved to be really transluscent and I noticed shine reduction on my T-zone :)

Since the samples are placed it zip lock bags, I had to transfer a small amount of the powder foundation in the glass cap of my L'oreal True Minerals Foundation and use my face brush to apply it on my face. I did the same with the finishing powder. First, I thought that the sample would only last for a few days, but after using the powders, i think it will last for at least 3 weeks (for me coz i only like light coverage.

The verdict??? my foundation is already on its 7th hour.. my skin still feels soft and smooth and i had to do some minimal touch-ups only powdering my T-zone to reduce shine. Overall... I THINK IMMA START LOVING THIS BABY ^__~


Excess: They included their Ellana Brochure in the package *wink* Visit their website www.ellanaminerals.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!i want to try it too!lol

Post a Comment