Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 14, 2010

►►► GAB'S UPDATES: I'm Going to Nursery School!!!



At first, I thought of enrolling him in a SPED school, but after thinking about it many times, i decided not to continue with my first plan. My goal is mainly socialization and not academics as of now. For me, I think if he will enter a regular nursery class, he will be around regular kids who likes talking a lot and playing a lot. Maybe he could pick up or imitate some words and actions and behaviors exhibited by regular kids.

My expectations: Soon Gab will play, talk, sing, and do activities together with other kids. He won't be stressed anymore if he's in a crowded place. And, he will be more independent just like other kids.

My fears: He will ask me to carry him the whole time inside school during the first weeks (hahaha!). He will cry when irritated or bored during his first month at school T_T. And, he will get other kid's things and get into fight (LOL!).

GAB'S ANGELS: Please include Gab in your prayers for fruitful school days ^___^.

0 comments:

Post a Comment