Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 18, 2010

An Inspiring Night... Ended By A Bad News...

A Skype chat...

When I opened my computer, I was already log-on in Skype. Roma sent me a link to a video about a highschool student who has autism but graduated salutatorian in his batch. His salutatory speech was very inspiring. It easily melted my heart and enkindled my hopes for Gab's bright future. Then Roma and I chatted about the book she told me a few months back about a family's journey with autism. Thank you.

A Facebook message...

Louise, an elementary and highschool friend, sent me a message through Facebook. She told me that she visited my blog and learned about Gab's condition. She said she admired my courage and that she's now one of Gab's Angels. Simple messages like that lifts up my spirit and continue our advocacy. Thank you.

A phone call...

My day is almost over when my husband called me up using an unknown number. He told me that his phone was robbed on his way to work. I actually don't even know what to say but for sure i suddenly felt disappointment. It's not his first time to lose something.. but anyway i can't blame him for what happened except for not trusting his instincts. The other problem was... it's my mom's phone that my older brother gave her. Maybe i'll just tell my mom tomorrow morning. *sigh*


0 comments:

Post a Comment