Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Good-Bad Day...

Today's a GOOD-BAD day for me...

GOOD: I'm happy because Gab finally had a haircut in a different barbershop because the barbershop he usually has his hair done is too far from our house now since we moved back to my parents' house. Since its not sunny today, we decided to walk around the village to scout for a perfect barbershop. Gab's barbershop specifications: open ( really open as in no glass panels or glass doors!), has a television (so that he can forget about the haircut haha), along a busy road (so that he won't hear the razor sound), and NO WAITING TIME ( in short, not popular barberhsop lol). At first, Gab tried to resist but when the barber started razoring his hair, maybe he thought he can't escape anymore s he stopped crying and just insisted to be carried by his nanny during the whole time. Gab doesn't like the barber's cape, at the end of the hair-razor-cut session, he and his nanny were filled with hair HAHA. End-result? Gab now has a clean-cut hair ^_____^

BAD: I carried Gab when we were walking going home after his haircut because we have to walk on a busy road. I didn't notice that my watch accidentally fell off from my wrist. Maybe the lock was caught off on Gab's clothes that's why it was unlocked. I realized that i wasn't wearing my watch while i was preparing to take a bath. F.Y.I.: It's an ESPRIT silver watch filled with pink swarovski crystals inside the frame. Its my husband's gift to me when we were still in university =(

I guess along with good days and bad days, there are times that we also have good-bad days.. just like we have sunny days and rainy days, we also have sunny-rainy days..

0 comments:

Post a Comment