Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Ipanema 2009 -- SOS Mata Atlantica

I just got my latest Grendha sandals last December (Christmas gift from my fiance ^^). As always, ever since i received it, i've already been using it for almost everyday almost forgetting that i also have 3 other pairs of flops of sandals and flops from Ipanema and Grendha. hihihi...


I've always been a fan of the two footwear brands because of their unique and feminine designs and the ultra-comfort they provide my feet :)

I googled today for the 2009 Ipanema Gisele Bundchen Collection 'cause im curious of the theme that they're going to have for this year. So let's check it out :)



This year's Ipanema GB Campaign is Titled SOS Mata Atlantica. It calls for the preservation of the Atlantic Forest. The Atlantic Forest is one of the biomes that has a wide biodiversity. Sadly, For every pair of flops and sandals that you will buy, you will be helping plant 25,500 saplings of 100 different species to recover 15 hectares of Atlantic Forest in the Brazilian regions of Campinas and Bahia.

So it's not only that you get to buy a very chic footwear, but you also get to support the advocacy of saving the Atlantic Forest... together with the Supermodel Gisele Bundchen *wink* :)


As for me, i will buy the one that Gisele is wearing in the poster.... sooooo pretty!!! *dazzled*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice xa POPO! in fairnesss!!!^^ hahaha!

tArA said...

I'm not a fan but the model looks really good..haha..lesbo? lol..the pair that you want is kinda hard to match with clothes..

aLyssa said...

jie! I want it too!gnda!gosh!lol

Post a Comment