Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 20, 2009

My Buddy and Bag ^_~

YAY!!! This is one happy day! I had lunch with my Best Buddy in the World ^_^ and I bought my ultra-supah-uber dream bag from Dorothy Perkins!! WOOOOOOOOOOTTT!!!

I had a sleepover at my bestfriend's place last night coz we have to talk about a lot of things.. well gossips and updates about our lives.. and i need to get my pack biscocho (well my buddy's sister already opened it T_T) and Nivea Lemon and Oil Body Wash (smells good ^^). We talked till 3am over a small pizza and bowl of beef steak w/ rice from Ministop! (zzzzzzzz....) The chit-chat was soooo refreshing, well after not seeing each other since the mid-month of December last year. It felt like so many things happened to both of us in a matter of 2 months. I am totally happy for her coz she is already a licensed Pharmacist and has her best hair and.. and... LOL! (peace buddy :p)

We had lunch today at Reyes Barbecue (me, buddy, and my guy), but i was soooo dismayed with their squid meal T_T... ITS LIKE RUBBER!!! DOH! Anyway the chicken barbecue and liempo tasted good though.

After having lunch, we separated ways already coz my buddy has some commitment with her organization, and me and my guy went to Robinson's Midtown to do some window-shopping. I really just planned to buy the TFS Nutrition Liquid and e.l.f. eyeshadow brush, but i ended up buying the brush and... the DOROTHY PERKINS DESPATCH BAG!!! Oh well, I guess my so-called window-shopping doesn't really work after all HAHA!B By the way, thanks to my guy for encouraging me to buy it ^^

I like the DP bag mainly coz its a sling/body bag (good for commuting especially at night), its brown color is versatile, the style is rugged but still chic so easy to match with different clothes, and its 100% polyurethane (abrasion resistant, resistant to oils and solvents, tear resistant, weather resistant, heat & cold resistant).. NICE!!!

Ok so there goes my Friday... i felt happy.. i felt refreshed.. i felt loved.. i felt special.. i felt human.. v(^_~)v

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw! buti pa sila may balita sayo ako wala na! haha! chismax naman dyan, hehe... :P

Post a Comment