Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My New Fab Mineral Mascara ^_~

My much awaited Physician's Formula Mineral Mascara finally came yesterday!!! I bought it from pinkmiming on www.ebay.ph :) I ordered it last Feb. 13, 2009 (special day LOL) and i paid the next day thru BPI bank deposit but i wasn't able to beat the 2pm payment cut-off so shipping will have to wait till Monday next week *sigh* But it was just ok :) Tuesday came very fast and package already arrived!! (thanks to AIR21 for the fast shipping)

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Mascara is the 1st mineral-based mascara and what's good is its talc-free. Talc tends to clog pores that could lead to skin infections and breakouts. The mascara's ultra-gentle formula is suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Another bonus is ITS BUILD-ABLE so you can get that false eye lash effect!!! It contains derivatives of Vitamin A, E, and B5, botanical extracts (Aloe leaf extract, Camomile flower extract), mineral water, pure mineral pigments, and active mineral extracts.

Ok let's check out the packaging, vial, and applicator. The mascara comes in a carton-laminated packaging, reminiscent of the usual packaging of cosmetics found in local
drugstores in US (or similar to hbc and Watsons here in Philippines).


The mascara comes in a 10gram polygonal-gray vial (view from top it looks like an edgy diamond ^_^). Its made from plastic so no danger of breaking, but somewhat reminds me of monobloc chairs LOL!!! The design is simple, easy to grip, but edgy (this ROCKS!) It closes tightly so no chances of spillage and so far no liquid drips on the rim coz its made from rubber.. NICE and CLEAN!!

The rubber applicator has two sets of fine bristles. One side has a single row of bristles that is meant to comb, lift, and separate your lashes. The other side has 7 rows of bristles that is good for coating and building up lashes. I find it very easy to use and clean to apply.

The results... after 1 coat my lashes looked naturally healthy and fuller without the clumping and smudging :) I added another 2 coats to see the false eye lash effect and... it was a SUCCESS!!! I didn't feel any heaviness at all (coz some mascaras after build-up made my lashes feel heavier). Removing the mascara is also easy since its water-based so soap and water can do or you can also use your regular makeup remover or lip and eye makeup remover. As for me, I used my Herb Day makeup remover towelettes from FS (coz I can't wash my face at night or else i'll end up with eye spasms T_T).


Maybe I became a bit biased about my so-called review but.. haha sorry BUT I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT NOW.. *evil laugh*

Oh by the way, I'd like to thank my ONE for giving me funds to buy the mascara and helping out on the payment process ^_^.

Check out the Physicians Formula website http://www.physiciansformula.com/enus/default.html



"MAKE THE WORLD HEALTHY AND BEAUTIFUL."
~~ Annishi (^_~)

0 comments:

Post a Comment